Please Bang head here!
You want to lose weight but your not!
When you invest time, money and commitment you want a return on your investment right? here’s where you may be going wrong with weight loss and how to fix it…
1) Your diet is inconsistent. Being in a caloric deficit Monday to Friday and then binging on weekends is not healthy. Fat loss comes down to calories in and calories out. You can spend a week dieting and then blow it very easily with a couple of cheat meals.
2) Your not willing to invest in coaching. If your stuck or keep failing to lose weight it’s time to reach out to someone who can help.
3) Your diet and exercise routine is not sustainable. It’s no use following an athletes diet and trying to go to the gym 7x per week if your just starting out. Start small and build up.
4) You just don’t want it badly enough. It doesn’t matter how good your excuses are… Excuses don’t lead to results (fact!). You can either have results or excuses but you can’t have both.
5) You shift the blame. It’s the diet, it’s my coaches fault, I don’t have time, i don’t have money, I can’t… Road block, road block, road block! It’s down to you, take accountability.
6) Your short sighted. Would you expect to become a qualified Doctor after studying for 6 months? Or a professional footballer? Or a millionaire business man? Change can happen quickly but like anything worth having in life exceptional results take time. “Life is a marathon not a sprint”. Be patient.
7) Your losing weight for the wrong reasons. Losing weight to impress others or for anything other than yourself is a car crash waiting to happen. You’ve got to do it for you.
8) You don’t enjoy the process. Getting in shape is much more than the end result. It should be viewed as a means to an end but not an end itself. The people who get the best results are those that learn to love process. Enjoy it. Once working out becomes something you can’t live without…you’ve nailed it!
9) You don’t lift. Lifting weights is the best way to change the shape of your body. Learn to lift weights correctly and watch your body shape change 💪.
10) You let a number on a scale dictate your mood and actions. If you don’t like what you see in the mirror what difference does it make what the scales say?
If you have any questions please give me a holla I’d be happy to help 😊
For more of Nick’s blog’s please visit https://www.lepfitness.co.uk/blog/
You can also follow me on social media at any of the links below:
• Facebook: LEP Fitness
• Instagram: Nick Screetoni
• Twitter: LEP Fitness
• YouTube: LEP Fitness