1) I’m scared of frogs! the sight of one sends me into sheer panic (i’m not joking!)
2) The key to my heart . . . a great burger! I once ate 8 burgers in 1 day! (again no joke!)
3) I played Ice Hockey at Blackburn for 10 years
4) Lived in Brighton for 2 years
5) I started Karate at 6 years old and reached Blackbelt in shukokai karate at age 9 (at that time I was the youngest blackbelt in the country)
6) I threw up on Tinchy Stryder in Freshers week! (not my proudest moment!)
7) I was run over by a car at 3 years old (in Cyprus) . . . explains a lot!
8) Teachers wrote me off at school. I was in the bottom set (set 8) for Maths, English, Science & French
9) Favourite film . . . Good Will Hunting
10) First Job . . . TK MAX (lasted 2 days, got bored and left!). I have had 3 jobs since 1) JD Sports : employment history : 7 days! 2) Genesis : employment history : 2 days! and 3) LEP Fitness : employment history : 3 years! Finally!!!!
11) I’ve been on the TV twice (Big Breakfast & Sportsnet)
12) Very nearly lost my arm as a kid due to a bad climbing accident (well ok . . . I fell of the monkey bars!)
13) Favourite book . . . Meditations-Marcus Aurelius
14) Completed over 6,000 personal training sessions in my career (4,688 with LEP)
15) My biggest idol . . . Greg Plitt