Do you have a sweet tooth? but want to stay on track with your nutrition?
If you said ‘Yes!’ that’s awesome! I have a deliciously tasty, protein pancake recipe that i’m going to share with you.
I’ll be showing you HOW TO MAKE Protein Pancakes (in LESS than 5 MINUTES with JUST 4 INGREDIENTS!!!) Oh and they COST LESS THAN £0.30p per pancake!!!
- Water 150-250ml
- Eggs x 2
- Protein Powder (30g)
- Oats (40g)
Choose 1 from the following. . .
- Plain yoghurt
- Honey (10g)
- Dairy Free Ice cream (50g) with Grated Dark Chocolate (10g)
- Greek Yoghurt (75g) and Blueberries (50g)
- Cinnamon (sprinkle)
- 374 Calories
- 41g Protein
- 30g Carbohydrates
- 10g Fat
How To Make Protein Pancakes…
6 Benefits of Eating Protein Pancakes
- They taste yummy but are friendly on the tummy!
- Cost Saving. Less than £0.30p per pancake
- Packed with tons of protein to help you repair
- Take less than 5 minutes to make
- Filled with slow releasing carbohydrates to give you energy when you need it the most
- You don’t need to be Jamie Oliver to cook them! (just look at me! I’m the worst cook in Sheffield!)
Hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or comments please leave them below I would love to hear from you. Also if you have any tips on how to improve this recipe please share your secret ingredients.
Nickeh ‘Krispy Kreme’ Screetoni